Chase's first gift...a black eye, from a scuffle at a Christmas Eve party. Ok, so he really just bonked heads with another kid. Looks pretty awesome, huh? Christmas morning he exclaimed "Mom, it feels better!"

Christmas Eve. we discussed Santa coming and leaving the presents outside on the patio. Chase was ok with that.
Christmas morning in Christmas jammies.
Trying out the scooter later. I always think it is mean to get your kids bikes, etc. in cold states where they can't even ride them for months! Another reason Christmas without snow is better!

I didn't get too many pictures of opening any other gifts, but isn't this apron that my mom made cute? If you remember from this post, it was requested.
And the Christmas church outfits, which were worn the Sunday AFTER Christmas, since the Sunday before I was SO sick, and didn't care what the kids wore to church, as long as Matt took them out of the house. This is what Chase did when I asked him to smile. I feel I can never get a decent picture of that kid.

So I guess comes the task of taking down all the decorations. And after my sister Kelly outdid me in all the gift giving this year, I convinced myself that I am starting a list now for what to get everyone next year.
3 comments:
whatever. i did not outgift you. that's plain ridiculous. and mia looks ADORABLE in that grey skirt. so cute. i'm sad christmas is over too, but now i'm getting all antsy to take all my decorations down. i may even start today. and for your comment about mean people in cold weather, thus the reason we did not get ella a bike for christmas. although we may get it for her birthday which is still during the cold winter. oh well.
now that christmas is over we all get to start getting ready for my birthday!! woohoo!!! i see that some of those photos were taken with your new camera. still jealous that you got that. they looked good though! but im pretty sure matt took them.
I am cracking up at Chase. I can't believe they had the same Christmas pjs, just different colors... and I can't believe how much they look alike. the picture of Merrick on Christmas eve in his pjs looks JUST like Chase... funny funnY!
happy new year!
Post a Comment