I was a little disappointed to come home and realize my pictures mostly came out blurry. Dang my camera, I need a nice one.
Without further ado, here are the cutie patootie baby girl cousins:
I wanted to get a picture with the 3 boy cousins. Couldn't get those crazy boys together for a picture. Drew was busy teaching Chase that there are games to be played on the computer. Thanks Drewbie!
Us SUPER nice wives decided to let all the boys enjoy the BYU-UTAH game while we stayed home with the kids. What a great game. Go Cougars! They have one classy football program.
All the kids. The only picture I could get. This was on Seth's baptism day. Doesn't he look handsome! We sure are proud of him.
Thanks for having us Kelly! We had a great time and we miss you guys already! Chase has been talking about his cousins non-stop. Today he told me that his name was "Chase Larson Anderson". (and then he said "Chase Larson Fruitsnack" and thought he was hilarious. Ahh, the humor of 2 year olds) And then he later told me "Mom, how about Ella come over to play, that's a great idea". I told him it was a great idea, but she lived too far away, to which he replied "But she can just get in her car and drive." Hmmmmm, I guess he has already forgotten that drive.
3 comments:
ahhh, i'm glad chase wants to play with ella and that he thinks his name is chase larson anderson. and i think he's also forgotten about how ella told him that she was ready to have him go home. i'm SOOOO glad you guys came. maybe i'll try and come visit in february or something. the downfalls of having four kids and kids in school. drat. thanks for the post. i love you.
YES!!! i was so excited to see these pictures!! i hope kelly posts more though, cause im not completely satisfied. mia and kate are SO cute! except i could barely tell them apart! ha maybe its easier in person. love the pic of the girls. and of seth in his nice church outfit and of the boys at the game! and i am kinda loving dad in his U gear. cant believe i just admitted that.
I think the picture of the six grandkids should be our Christmas picture, showing how difficult it is to get cooperation. priceless kids.
Post a Comment