Saturday, January 2, 2010

and it don't stop.

we have pretty much been non-stop partying since Christmas. Matt has taken the week off, so it has been like vacation around here. Matt's parents came up to spend a few days with us (our original plans were San Diego until the night before we realized our Sea World passes were not valid this week...which was the only reason we were going). So we had some local fun instead.

L.A. Zoo

Although I am an annual pass holder, I saw more of the zoo than I had ever seen. Including these new exhibits...the animals were pretty wild and out of control. And I hear still not potty trained.



Aquarium of the Pacific. If you have not been here yet with your kids, go. I hadn't been since before I had Chase and it was so fun. And Chase loved it.


I will have to do New Year's festivities in a separate post. I know, you can't wait.

1 comment:

kelly l said...

i love that last picture of chase. and i'm jealous that matt took the whole week off. nice.