Thursday, October 29, 2009

Does your 2 year old do this too?


monopolize the baby toys. The bumbo seat is a big hit with him too. Remember this post? I wonder when this ends. What really stinks, is he can crawl in, but not out. So if I am in, say, the shower, I have to hear him yelling to get him out the entire time.

He can't even let Mia play with it alone. Which I guess is ok, since she hasn't mastered pushing all the buttons yet, and Chase is more entertaining to her at this point than the excersaucer.
In Mia news, she is 5 months today, and cuter than ever. Tried rice cereal, and wasn't a fan.

Couldn't possibly take a solo pic of Mia without Chase butting in.

5 comments:

kelly l said...

all two year olds love baby toys, especially the saucer. i haven't gotten mine out yet because i refuse to have it out and the swing and i can't decide if i'm ready to get rid of the swing. and i can't tell you when he'll outgrow it because i can almost bet that although seth won't try and get in the saucer, he will indeed try to play with all the toys. mia looks cute and happy 5 months yesterday.

Melanie said...

Yes my two year old does the exact same thing with the exact same toy, right down to being able to get in but not out.
Love the pictures of your little cuties!

Trevor and Summer said...

Madi does the same thing still and she is almost three. I think a lot of it is jealousy, they see the baby getting all of the attention. And I still can't trust her with Chase or she may pick him up by his head, which she has tried. Or her newest thing is trying to feed him food. This morning I found a pretzel she had given him. Babies are easy, toddlers are hard work.

leigh said...

those two kids are so cute! i cant believe mia is already 5 months old. so crazy! i want to see halloween pictures!

Heather said...

so cute. and mia is a spitting image of you!