
ok, so maybe these aren't very fancy, but I try.
And Chase loved making them.

While we were "crafting", Chase says:
"You are a great mommy Rora" (translation: Laura)
Nothing like a little positive reinforcement from your direct reports to boost your ego.
5 comments:
hey rora, you've got ella begging me to make some. i think i have to fish my egg container thingy out of my recycle bin. nice work mommy.
youve got to stop posting such cute things about chase. they make me cry everytime. it doesnt help that i just finished watching desperate housewives too. always a tear jerker. i miss my chasers.
You are a great Mommy! Love it!
Laura, those are so cute. I might just copy you! How cute is Chase for saying you were a great mommy too. :)
I love this entry. I too, am a check list kind of person. Those who don't know, will soon discover how important it is to have one or time flies by and you have nothing to show for it, or at least you can't remember anything because once you have Mommy brain, forget it. Love your pumpkin crafts, so cute!
Post a Comment