Can you find the person missing from these two photos....
Enjoying the Larson cousins visiting early November:
Spending Thanksgiving with (most of) the Anderson cousins:
Yeah, Mia does not do group photos. This is what we get when we try and force it:
Lyla's blessing day, November 6th
Needless to say, our Christmas card this year will unfortunately not be featuring a photo of the family together.



4 comments:
she did not get this quality for the robins side. doesnt she know how photogenic all us girls are?? the robins girls LOVE the camera!! we will have to teach her our secret when shes older. also love the cousin photo. kate in the back with her silly face cracks me up!
And I'll be wanting one of those cards: 516 Watertown Street, Newton MA 02460, please. :)
It's possible that Mia got this quality from her Grandma. I remember being 4 or 5 years old and our family was having a portrait done with a photographer and I only cried. No picture happened. I also remember not knowing why I was crying. My mom was pretty mad. Also I was extremely shy as a little girl.
Mia lives a sad sad life. She'll love these pictures when she's older, that is, unless she's still throwing these same tantrums at age 20. And I think we should blame mom. A scapegoat always makes you feel better. I need a new picture of Lyla please.
Post a Comment