Thursday, November 24, 2011

31 years

We were on our way to dinner for my birthday Tuesday night.
Rocking out in the car to Justin Bieber.
Leigh (seated in back next to Chase) asks:
So is this what you do when you are 31?  Rock out to Justin Bieber in a minivan?
Yes. 
That pretty much sums up my life at 31.
Matt then stepped in to promise...PROMISE, I repeat..
that when I am 41 I will be in a Mercedes SUV.
Just wanted to have that in writing.

3 comments:

kelly l said...

you definitely need that one signed and dated. my life is the same except now kate demands the shuffling song.

leigh said...

thats a cute family shot right there. you are welcome. and it was a really cute moment seeing your fam like that all together and so happy. and we will all be remembering that promise in 10 years.

agirlnamedgay said...

Hahaha! 31 is pretty good right?!! Minivan and all.