Last week we took a school field trip to the Underwood farms in Moorpark to do strawberry picking. This will definitely be a repeat visit for us...and the blueberry picking starts at the end of the month.
tractor ride out to the fields

I would have gladly bought an extra box if i had an extra hand to hold it in.
It was a little challenging picking strawberries while holding a baby.

Luckily, I had strawberries to keep her happy and occupied.

I told Chase to eat as many as he could while we were in the fields so we could get our money's worth.

I swear these were shirts they were handing out for us to wear. We definitely did not show up wearing the same shirt. That would have been embarassing.

(photos courtesy of Melissa - who has abandoned her blog - picking strawberries and holding a baby AND taking pictures was too much for me)
3 comments:
Isn't it fun?
Seriously...
I hate to invite myself... but I have always wanted to pick blueberries! Where is this place?
aren't you and valerie ADORABLE? i'm still jealous of all your sun and springy weather.
that looks like so much fun! mama mia is so stinking cute! i love her facial expressions.
Post a Comment