
meet Tinkerbell:

I think I have already mentioned how Chase loves Peter Pan. But to just say that Chase loves Peter Pan is an understatement. You see, Chase IS Peter Pan. I am sometimes amazed how he can stick in character under so many circumstances. Just a few funny things from the past few weeks:
at dinner time. Me: "Chase, you need to finish your dinner, how are you ever going to grow up and get big if you don't eat your dinner?" Chase: "Peter Pan NEVER grows up"
on our way into school yesterday, another mom says "Hi Chase" Chase: "I am not Chase, I am Peter Pan!"
Chase wears green every day if possible. The other day I had to bribe him to take off his green pajama pants so we could go to Target.
According to Chase, Mia is now Tinker Bell. And makes me call her Tinker Bell. And he is always grabbing fairy dust off of her so he can fly. And the other day I was putting her down for a nap and he was crying for me not to because he was going to need more fairy dust to fly. So we got a cup and transferred a bunch of fairy dust from Mia to the cup and put the lid on.
Yesterday we got in our "pirate ship" and poured fairy dust all over it to fly to school. When we got to my Mom's house to drop off Mia, Grandma said "Chase have fun at school" Chase replied "No, we are going to Neverland!"
And I assure you, I have dozens of similar stories. I must admit, I really love it. I love the imagination and the pretend play. And I am hoping it isn't too old by Halloween, because I am thinking a Peter Pan and Tinkerbell would be pretty cute.
Yesterday we got in our "pirate ship" and poured fairy dust all over it to fly to school. When we got to my Mom's house to drop off Mia, Grandma said "Chase have fun at school" Chase replied "No, we are going to Neverland!"
And I assure you, I have dozens of similar stories. I must admit, I really love it. I love the imagination and the pretend play. And I am hoping it isn't too old by Halloween, because I am thinking a Peter Pan and Tinkerbell would be pretty cute.

6 comments:
I love it! Well, if he is still lovin it by Halloween I have a Peter Pan and Tinkerbell costume they can borrow. That is what Merrick and Berkleigh were for Halloween this past year.
There is something about little red headed boys as Peter Pan! So cute!
I can't wait to see them all dressed up for Halloween! So cute!
i love that he's peter pan. and i love the story about him crying that tinker bell took a nap. he's so funny.
Oh, how cute is this??? C. was Peter last Halloween--Jen got the cutest costume ever. There may be a photo on her blog. Tink is adorable!!
oh my. i was seriously laughing out loud (while at school, mind you) when I read this. that chase is too funny. im starting to think he got your funny genes. hopefully he wont hog them all like you did.
I love it. My favorite is him not wanting Mia to go to sleep because he would need fairy dust. I love that kid. I love the imaginations too, so many people don't think it's important but I think it is sooo important.
Post a Comment