And on Wednesday we got to go here for free:Grandma Ann came with us. We even talked her into upgrading to a season pass. Hurray!
I believe I have already mentioned that Chase is obsessed with Peter Pan. OBSESSED. He pretends he is either peter pan or captain hook all day. He uses a hanger for his hook and a spatula for a sword. You can imagine his delight when we presented him with this upgrade on our way out. It was like Christmas morning (by the way, together these only cost $8. I was expecting to fork out at least $20 at "disneyland" prices)
8 comments:
i love the look on chase's face on the carousel. i'm glad he had fun and wasn't too scared. and of course you know i love the sword-fighting story. we need to see a picture of peter pan all dressed up in his green outfit.
I love the darling blankets you made--and that you now have passes. I bet you'll just love them! Loved these photos!
Jen has a season pass, you two should meet at Disney land.
i want a season pass so bad now! im so jealous that you went i wish i was there. i love the stories of chase pretending to be peter pan. ha he is so cute.
dang it, that was from leigh.
So fun. You guys look like you had a blast. How fun for your mom to come to. Have fun going throughout the year.
Wish we could have joined you guys! So fun. Your pictures are incredible and that little Mia, can I eat her!? Miss you!
this is the BEST pic ever. you should frame this as an 11x13 in his room. so classic.
Post a Comment