We threw Chase his 3rd birthday party on Saturday. He has only been talking about this party since after his 2
nd birthday party. And I am not lying. He has been asking when is it his birthday for the last 11 1/2 months. And right after his
Thomas birthday party, he told me his next birthday party was going to be Lightning McQueen. And he never changed his mind all year.
Chase had a blast. At one point while they were eating cupcakes Chase announced "I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY PARTY". I guess all the work was worth it.
The Activities:Painting race cars. I like that the girls' race cars turned out pink and purple. 

Pin the tire on Lightning McQueen.

After Owen had perfect placement, we determined that we needed another method of covering their eyes...

Race car tournament. Due to rain, we had to move some activities into the garage. Thank you Matt for coming through with the race track (which I told him was his only assignment) the night before the party.

The Pinata. Cute
Kalia who Matt said swung like her Dad.

I love this fierce look from
Dallin.
Opening Presents

Cupcakes

I think it took him 3 tries to blow them all out.

After all the friends left, I said "Chase, did you have a fun party?" And he replied "Mom, the party is still on." I guess that is true until Tuesday, his actual birthday.
3 comments:
looks like chase had a fun party. i'm glad the car racing worked out. and chase gets to have the traditional birthday week. hope he has a fun day tomorrow too.
You threw a great party Laura! Chase should be talking about this for a while because you did a fab job. I am still dreaming about those cupcakes. Can't wait to try them out for myself.
What a cute cute party! I love it. Merrick loves Lightning McQueen... berkleigh not so much, and so what do you do when their birthday is on the same day? I just don't know how to incorporate girlie and boyish things in the same party. That is how we end up with circus theme...
Happy Birthday Chase!
Post a Comment