We have dance parties. Usually in the kitchen.
This was my captive audience:

Chase was dancing, but decided to sit this one out. Mia was doing some great leg kicking and bouncing in her bumbo.
Do you ever feel like you have danced dorky SO much for your kids that you have actually forgotten how to dance? Sometimes I try to bust some moves, you know, just to see if I've still got it.
5 comments:
i guess you could always practice dancing with leigh, since she's got the moves. that's why you need to go on a cruise so you can boogie down. try to appreciate the boredom until you have kids in school and you're trying to balance homework and dinner. blah.
im sure you still got it. love the new title.
So I totally thought I was crazy for putting on little dance shows for Rex while trying to make dinner. I'm glad I'm not the only one. And I figure I've always been a pretty lame dancer so I'm way over that. Rex thinks I'm pretty funny.
thank you kelly!! i do in fact have great dance moves. and i would agree yours are dorky. kidding! im glad your kids appreciate dancing though. seth usually yells at me whenever i try to dance. lame.
you are funny! Don't all of us moms dance like Yo Gabba Gabba to keep our kids entertained now?
Post a Comment