
so it has been potty training boot camp at our house this week. there has been lots of potty talk going on. like, I have even occasionally checked my phone to make sure I am not accidentally calling someone who might overhear the conversations I am having with my child. I have used the words "pee" and "poop" more in the past few days than I cared to in my lifetime. And there have been a number of funny instances. that probably are not appropriate to share over the world wide web. you'll just have to ask.
but, we are doing good. had a few cabin fever days at home...but outlook is good. I think we are almost in the clear. is potty training the pits or what? you know what I wish? I wish there really was a potty training boot camp to send your kids to. 1 week, and they send them back potty trained. who wouldn't spend a large sum of money on that?
I must admit. There is a small part of me (very very small part) who is feeling a little nostalgic that my little boy is growing up. big boy underwear and all. little by little getting more self sufficient. but i won't miss buying double diapers. or changing double diapers. that's for sure.
2 comments:
there's a definite love-hate relationship with potty training. it's nice to get rid of diapers, but not that nice to be running to the bathroom everywhere you go hoping there's no accidents. but at least you're almost there. i think chase has done awesome. and you too.
i am so impressed! i need to get serious about potty training with ian (who turned 3 in october), but i am too lazy. i know it's much more work for me than changing 3 or 4 diapers a day. so props to you for getting it done! and to chase too. good job!
Post a Comment