Thursday, June 28, 2007
home sweet home
So we finally took the plunge in this crazy L.A. market and bought ourselves a townhouse in Northridge. Escrow should close tomorrow and it will be ours. We will be moving on July 14th....so I expect everyone who reads this to show up and help us move! We went today to have our final inspection since the seller moved out, so we took a few pictures. We still have a little bit of work to do before we move in (really just do some repainting and re-carpet the Master bedroom), but it is practically in move-in condition. We are super sad to leave the Sherman Oaks area...but KNOW we will still keep the amazing friends we have made there forever. We are very excited to have, among many other things, a washer and dryer (yay!), a garage, a patio, and SPACE! I hope everyone comes to visit us once we move in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Congrats on the new house! Very cute! Let me know if you need any help moving.
Congratulations! I am jealous. School=Poor=nobody likes you=no property ownership.
Wow. That house is pretty ballin'. I'm totally gonna Dupree you guys if you're not careful.
no prob chris. we are getting a hide a bed in the office...perfect for you. and dave, don't worry about it, it is not because you are poor that nobody likes you.
Self esteem hits an all-time low.
So glad I found your blog. Very cute place. The McCoys
SO cool! Granted, I'm mad that "cleaning" made you miss our play date today.
Wow, I can't wait to see your new place! I'll miss you at church tomorrow though. Primary just won't be the same without you...
Post a Comment