So for those of you who we have not seen or talked to in a while, Matt and I are living in Sherman Oaks (although most likely not for much longer) where we have been for the past 3 years, we just had a perfect baby boy, Chase Matthew, on March 2nd, who has become the head of the household. He is, of course, the cutest baby we have ever seen. I am taking a break from work at Ernst & Young, where I was doing tax stuff for the past 4 years, and doing the stay at home mommy thing, and Matt is still working at Stratus Real Estate as a regional manager. All in all, life is good. I promise more interesting posts in the future.
These were taken a few weeks ago. As you can see, rather than Chase's hair growing in, the little he had has been falling out.
3 comments:
Laura- Chase is soooo cute! Loved being updated on your life. Thanks for sharing. BBS
Yeah!! Now I can stalk all of your happenings! Make sure you post all the juicy stuff... haha!!
Cutest kid under 4 months I have ever seen! Love your best dad
Post a Comment