Tuesday, June 26, 2007

all about Chase

Ok, so you will have to humor me and let me post some recent pics of Chase. It seems that most blogs are all about your kids....and I didn't want that to be me, but it is hard to help yourself when you think you have the most adorable kid on the planet. Plus, it seems like once you have kids, your parents don't really care about you anymore, just about what their precious grandchild is doing. You merely become the necessary accessory for them to see the baby.

So Chase is becoming quite the happy, giggly baby. Apparently, to him everything I do and say is just hilarious...I am glad to have such a captivated audience. He also just recently started grabbing at toys and trying to get anything and everything he possibly can in his mouth.



Matt needed a pic of Chase decked out in his Nike outfit that someone gave us. Really, is there a purpose for shoes for babies other than looking cute? I mean, our genious child is obviously walking by now, so they do come in handy, but I am talking about for all the other under achieving children. Notice in the second picture that the 15 seconds it took to take his picture was a little too long for Chase to go without putting something in his mouth.



This is what happens when I leave my child home alone with Matt. He is left in places like on the counter next to the steak knives.



This was Chase's first time in the swimming pool. Notice how thrilled he looks. Matt was annoyed that I wouldn't take his hat off for the picture. Apparently I am more concerned with his well being (that delicate white skin I believe he inherited from me), and Matt is more concerned with getting a good picture. I, of course, won.

11 comments:

kelly l said...

go buy him one of those swim tops from old navy. they look cute and you don't have to worry about burning, and more importantly, additional sunscreen.

check ya, kel

kelly l said...

Laura, "Parents only care about their precious grandkids?" now, laura you know you are adored by your parents who think you are the cutest kid on the planet, your mom

Unknown said...

mom was obviously talking to me when she said cutest kid on the planet

Laura said...

sure leigh, think whatever makes you feel better.

a{Jo} said...

What a cutie! I love the swimming pic.

kelly l said...

You know (Laura and Leigh), that mom is totally incapable of seeing any of your faults and therefore, thinks you guys are super perfect. I think she needs a second opinion.

Kel

P.S. Mom didn't know what 'rents were. :)

agirlnamedgay said...

Laura, It looks like your cite is becoming a war board for the robins girls!! j/k! so that nike outfit totally makes chase look like a little man!! i love it!!
ps. i tried to go to h&m int topanga yesterday... not opened. what's going on!!

Valerie said...

So I thought I would say something so it looks like not just your family checks out our blog. I would have to say that Matt is pretty smart for leaving Chase on the kitchen counter top. This way he will learn how to cook for you. Wouldn't that be nice?

Dave said...

This is why we don't let the Brazilian girl babysit.

Silvs said...

Dave is funny...and right. The Brazilian girl's judgment cannot be trusted.

Amy Sue said...

Laura, Chase is adorable! I love his little double chin! And just for the record, I think your mom was talking about me being the cutest kid. I was always an angel compared to Laura ;) J/K!