So, this was a couple of months ago (and I am sure I have already told everyone about it), but we had the best dodger seats EVER!! We went when the dodgers played the giants and we sat on the front row!! That's right, we were right by where they come out of the duggout by the batter's box. We sat right next to Ron Howard and in front of Rob and Chad Lowe. Paris and Nikki Hilton were slummin it about 10 rows behind us. What was great was as they were coming up to bat I could yell at the players, and they could actually hear me!! And I am pretty
sure the caliber of people that usually get these seats are not the type to lean over the fence and yell things like "Come on Nomar, you are so due for a hit, don't screw this one up". Probably the best part about sitting here is you have a waiter come down every inning to take your order and bring you whatever you want to eat...FOR FREE (well I guess technically it is built into the $300 ticket price, but free for us since the tickets were given to us). As great as our seats were, the game didn't quite compare to last season's game we went to against the Padres where we came back in the bottom of the 9th
inning to score back to back to back to back homeruns (that is right, that is 4 consecutive homeruns) and then went on to win the game with another homerun by Nomar in the bottom of the 10th. I know I retell this story often, but it was the best day of my life (of course right up there also is my wedding day and the day my son was born....although I don't think you can technically say your worst day of pain can qualify as your best day).
4 comments:
You guys were at that game? You're right. You will never go to a better game than that one. I remember tuning into the game, seeing the score and saying to myself...this one is done-zo. And that night on ESPN I was like....what have I done?
Feb 18th, 19th, 20th: 80 bucks.
June 16, 17th: 50 bucks.
Sweeping the Freeway Series and allowing only one Dodger win in 6 games then posting to a blog with its namesake a dedication to Dodger blue: free (These blogs are free.)
Great series Laura. Better luck next year... but I doubt it.
i'm ok with it. you see, i stick by my dodgers through it all...that is a true fan. unlike you many angel fans that decided to jump on the bandwagon after a world series win. what is the name of the angels now...california angels, or los angeles angels...it's so hard to keep track.
Silvs - thanks for the love. it was the BEST game.
Yeah! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment