Saturday, June 23, 2007

family fun at Hermosa Beach

OK, so this is another one that is a little old...but hey, we haven't done much lately!! I know, I am trying to plan fun outings for the sake of blogging about it. So anyway, after we blessed Chase in the beginning of May, we took a week trip down to Hermosa Beach. The 'rents rented us a pretty sweet pad right next to the beach. It was a little cold some of the days, but we had a lot of fun. I was just glad for all the free babysitting :). I don't even think Chase knew he was at the beach. Well, here are some of the pics from our trip.
This little bundle I am holding is Chase...he slept most of the time.

Kids don't seem to have a clue that it is cold. Seth and Ella are busy at work apparently digging a hole.

As you can see, Chase had a great time at the beach. Here is cute little Drew also.

3 comments:

kelly l said...

Thanks for making my kid an add-on. By the way, here's Drew. Whatever dorky.

Kel

By the way #2, Chase looked super cute in his Nike outfit and shoes.

Laura said...

Can I just say, that my child has yet to make a camio on your blog page, and I have a picture and comment on every single child of yours.

Chase also had a Nike jacket, but it was a little too warm

Shumway FAM said...

Chase is so stinkin cute. Look at how big he is getting already.

the house looks beautiful, can't wait to come see it...

care bear