Sunday, March 14, 2010

little hands.

I don't know about you, but I love looking at my kids' little hands. Especially when they are working on something.



Like when Chase is working on puzzles (which he loves and is dang good at, I might add). I love watching his little hands (that are getting bigger and bigger), work those puzzle pieces, trying to fit them together. I love holding those little hands. I love that he likes to hold my hand. Who knows how much longer it will last...


I love watching Mia work her chubby, little hands on toys. It amazes me that just over the course of months they went from useless limbs, to skilled little things that can grab, turn things around, switch from one hand to another. And let me tell you, they are the quickest little hands I have ever seen in my entire life.before I even know something is placed in front of her, it will be on the floor...even if I think it is way out of reach. (like my tall glass of diet coke, or the large bottle of syrup at a restaurant....)

And maybe my favorite is when they hold hands. like tonight when we were in the car and Chase reached out to touch Mia's hand, and Mia reached as far as those little arms could to touch
Chase. Oh, if only I had my camera.

3 comments:

kelly l said...

super cute. love mia's skirt. seth will still hold my hand occasionally, so you have some time.

Melanie said...

First of all, happy birthday to Chase! I can't believe how time does fly.
Second, I know what you mean about little hands. For some reason, my thing is their little mouths. I know it is a little odd but I love watching their little mouths when they are eating or talking or concentrating. So cute.
Lastly, the first thing I am going to do when I get home is check my washer for lost socks.

leigh said...

that is so cute. i love holding their little hands!