My Mom - bless her - took Chase this afternoon for a few hours. That left just us girls. We ran a few errands, went home, hung out, Mia went down for a nap. And I was thinking. Man, this is nice. One baby. SO easy. Errands are a piece of cake with one baby (especially a good little baby like Mia). Home is quiet and peaceful with one baby. What did I ever do with just one baby? Why did I complain about it being hard (other than the fact that Chase wasn't quite so mellow). But here is the thing....and it is really such a shame. You can never appreciate how easy one baby is until you have another. Because one baby is a lot harder than having no baby. And I am sure when I have baby #3 I will realize how easy only 2 kids were. And such is life.
1 comment:
you're so lucky to have mom come and take chase. i'm jealous. i was actually down to one baby for an hour or so this afternoon. seth was at school and ella and drew were invited to play with friends. you definitely don't appreciate how easy # whatever was until you have one more. two kids is a piece of cake.
Post a Comment