Wednesday, December 1, 2010

simply having a wonderful christmas time


I used to have a strict rule of no Christmas celebrating until December 1st, or at the very least not until after Thanksgiving. (I think a lot of this had to do with not wanting my birthday to be trumped by Christmas.) Well, with an overly anxious 3 year old, Christmastime is already in full swing at the Anderson house. And I must admit, I even started listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving - which used to go against everything I believed. Which makes me think, what exactly did I have against feeling happy and joyous? Because who can feel crappy listening to Christmas music? Shoot, I am even running to my Christmas playlist. I think I might even start celebrating Christmas early November next year, stretch out the joyousness as much as possible.

2 comments:

kelly l said...

i agree with all except maybe running to my christmas playlist. i don't know if i could do that. i'm glad you're lightning up about christmas before thanksgiving (but i really mean your birthday).

leigh said...

i complete disagree with this post and with what kelly said. you can still be joyous because of thanksgiving! you can be happy and thankful! and ive already ran numerous times to my christmas music...so its not that novel of an idea....