
The other day Matt came home from work frustrated. A project he had been working on for 2 hours had been deleted from his computer. I shared in his frustration and sympathized with his misfortune.
A few days later I spent a significant portion of my day cleaning the house.
At the end of the day I said "Matt, do you remember how you felt the other day when your work was deleted from your computer."
"Yes" he responded.
"That is how I feel every single day."
At the end of the day I said "Matt, do you remember how you felt the other day when your work was deleted from your computer."
"Yes" he responded.
"That is how I feel every single day."
5 comments:
I feel your pain!
I totally hear you. Every night I pick all the toys up, put them in their spots back in Rowan's room, and every morning upon waking, Rowan dumps them all out and scatters them all over the house. And Jon wants me to get a job! I have to laugh cause you know if we were both working I would still be doing all the housework as well........ahhhh. Good luck.
oh but laura, your couches look great. i don't know what you're complaining about. hopefully matt fully understands what you mean. oh well, right?
That was a great post, made Matt and I both laugh. So, true though!
this is my fav post ever. You nailed it!
Post a Comment