She has developed quite the scowl. Pretty much if anyone tries to look at her or touch her (other than her mama), this is the look she offers:

She has also perfected the art of throwing herself on the ground when something does not go her way. It is starting to not be so hilarious anymore.

Typical of any girl, she has developed a love of shoes. I will find mine pulled from my closet and scattered around the house, and she is always bringing me her shoes asking me to put them on her.
She is a Daddy's girl. He gets the best hugs, kisses and snuggles. My heart melts every time he comes home and gets smothered from Mia.
She has two possessions that are her favorite things in the entire world. She would keep them with her all day, everyday if I only let her. But they do make for putting her to sleep a dream.
all things considered, I just adore my baby girl. but I will say I am a tad nervous of what we have in store with this sassafras.
3 comments:
Oh my!! Cutest post ever! Nothing wrong with being a sweet little girl, scowls, drama, daddy's girl included.
i love that baby girl! even when she does scowl.
you know exactly what you have in store. it's called a mini-Laura. and that's scary. i love the scowl and the theatrics. and yes, you're in for lots more where that comes from.
Post a Comment