As if on cue, immediately following Labor Day, the clouds have rolled in, there is a nip in the air...summer feels over. And what a great summer. I can never remember such a mild (temperature wise) summer in my whole life here in the valley. And although I have admitted that
we don't do fun stuff everyday, I did have a steady stream of things to look forward to all summer long.
my summer was... swim days at Grandma Ann's. There were many days we spent the entire day in our swimsuits. kind of my favorite thing.


my summer was...an awesome week with all of my family in town.

my summer was...a trip up the
california coast.

my summer was...mia shoving her face with
watermelon. any chance she got.

my summer was.. .TWO
girls weekends. I know, I am a lucky girl.


my summer was...
dodger games. I made it to 5, Matt made it to 13.
(which is why I earned my girls' weekends)


my summer was...a friends' trip down to
san diego with the kids. and we missed one of the only heat waves the valley saw this summer. sweet.


Pretty great summer if I do say so myself. And with that, bring it on Fall.
3 comments:
this is cute. im sad summer is over too!
those are great pictures. i love mia's grumpy face and her watermelon shirt. kate made an equally impressive watermelon mess yesterday. i'm glad you had a fun summer and that i was included in your post. and 13 dodger games. impressive.
You did have a great summer. Fall is sounding real good now though. Hopefully we will see you more in the fall than we did in the summer.
Post a Comment