Mia turned 10 months last week. For the past month she has been doing a little bit of crawling...but what I mostly liked to call "desperate/convenient crawling", meaning she would only do it if she was desperate and what she wanted was close enough that she only had to take a few crawls. But since we got back from AZ she really has been all over the place. It is funny seeing how kids are different. Because her crawl is still much more dainty than Chase was. So I am starting to remember what it is like to have a baby crawling everywhere. Not fun. So I am now back to the days of picking dvd's off the floor all day. I know, I should probably move them, but I guess it is pretty harmless entertainment.
Mia continues to be a pleasant and darling baby girl. I know I am biased, but I think she is just such a beautiful baby, and I will say that I can't go anywhere without everyone ooohing and ahhing over her. It makes me feel a little bad for Chase, because I think he notices it. She is a funny little thing. Hardly puts anything in her mouth. Which is awesome. I am pretty sure Chase puts more toys in his mouth than she does.
So for maybe the 2 people out there who care, here is a little video of her on the move.
2 comments:
For being one of the two people who care, I have already watched the video 5 times. She's adorable!
mom you dont count as one of the two people cause you see her crawl in real life! i loved that video and she looks like an absolute doll in the first picture.
Post a Comment