She really has grown and is cute as can be!
What a cute family!! When I see your doll, I think of my doll Lo Lo and how you were always my favorite cousin.
i seriously cant believe she has gotten so big! she looks so beautiful, and way cute picture of you and your TWO kids!
and i dont appreciate that comment brooke
glad to finally see a picture of mia with her eyes open. she's a cutie. love the bows. love chase's shirt, but his hair's a little crazy.
such beautiful photos!love the doll idea--she looks so much bigger.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She really has grown and is cute as can be!
What a cute family!! When I see your doll, I think of my doll Lo Lo and how you were always my favorite cousin.
i seriously cant believe she has gotten so big! she looks so beautiful, and way cute picture of you and your TWO kids!
and i dont appreciate that comment brooke
glad to finally see a picture of mia with her eyes open. she's a cutie. love the bows. love chase's shirt, but his hair's a little crazy.
such beautiful photos!
love the doll idea--she looks so much bigger.
Post a Comment