Tuesday, July 21, 2009


this is where chase sits during the "scary" part of the movie Cars. There is a scary part, you ask? the part where lightning mcqueen tips over the tractors is supposedly scary. I think it is just because it makes him jump. I just think it is funny that he feels safer sitting in the farthest possible spot while still being able to see the TV.
In other Chase updates, I was consoling him last night after he fell and hurt himself when he said to me "I need orange juice to feel better." (which is Chase's drink of choice and asks for 10X a day) I can't believe this kid is learning to work the system.
Next up, a post dedicated to Mia.

4 comments:

cdenke said...

Funny! Keane's scariest part used to be when the"bad" cars drove up behind Mack to sing pretty music & scare him. I think the base may have been too loud for him. I doesn't seem to mind anymore. Ethan LOVES every part about Cars and could watch it everyday, 2x a day. Love that movie!

kelly l said...

seth used to run out of the room (actually he sometimes still does) during either scary, embarrassing or uncomfortable scenes. he's a dork. and yes, you need to post some pictures of your youngest child.

B said...

So either Chase is the cutest, most adorable boy alive or you have a gift of showing off his cute and hilarious stories. I love reading all about your cute family. I'll have to come visit if I do make it to Cali, but I am not sure if that will happen. Jess might go for the baby blessing.

BBS said...

OK- you are the cutest writer...love your posts. It is still C favorite show.