
We blessed our little Mia this past Sunday. We are so grateful to all of our wonderful friends and family who were able to share this with us (even those of you who thought church started at 9:30AM so you missed it, but your heart was in it - we are grateful for you too). Mia wore the same dress that her cousin Kate was blessed in 2 weeks prior - which was special to me since I haven't met little Kate yet, but I feel like her and Mia will be best girlfriends.
Here is Kate in the same dress. Matt gave a touching blessing and my Dad said Mia was awake the whole time just looking around. She really was such an angel the whole day, as if she knew it was her special day.
Also, thanks to everyone who came to our house afterwards for lunch and endured the heat as our A/C struggled to keep up with the crowded house and 100 degree weather outside. We still had a great time.

After everyone left, our little family was sitting on the couch looking at pictures from the day. Matt was holding Mia, I was sitting by Matt, and Chase was squeezed between the two of us. Chase told us "I love my Daddy, I love my sister, I love my Mommy. This is my family." (tear, tear). It sure is, and Mia has made it better.
7 comments:
such a great post! baby mia looks beautiful. and chasers is so sweet, i love the family pic. im a little disappointed that my blog post didnt get a shout out, as i have two pretty dang cute pictures of the babes in their same dress.
glad you finally posted pictures of mia. i'm just mad because i can't click and enlarge them. annoying! glad you had a great day, too bad it wasn't that great since i wasn't there. matt will love this comment, i'm sure.
Wait...Mia is like 6 months old, right? Because there is no way you just gave birth about a month ago and look that good. I'm just sayin'.
oh chris, you're the best. Kel, I don't know why you can't enlarge them - maybe the large size you can't? Don't think I do anything different when I upload.
whoops, that was me, not Matt, on last comment
Mia's blessing photos are so beautiful. Soooo sweet!
Beautiful!! Wish we could've been there. You are such a perfect little fam. I love Mia's blessing dress/outfit.
Post a Comment