New Dodger spring training field.
Hopefully seeing some of this guy in action:
Doing some of this:
And maybe I can squeeze in one of these if I am lucky:
Looks like great fun, what a great tradition!!
I CANT FREAKIN WAIT!!!! manny hit his first ST homerun yesterday, he better be saving some more for this weekend. and i know where you stole this post idea from....haha
i hope you survive the drive. wish us luck too. it snowed here today, so i'm looking forward to the warm weather.
i wanna go...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like great fun, what a great tradition!!
I CANT FREAKIN WAIT!!!! manny hit his first ST homerun yesterday, he better be saving some more for this weekend. and i know where you stole this post idea from....haha
i hope you survive the drive. wish us luck too. it snowed here today, so i'm looking forward to the warm weather.
i wanna go...
Post a Comment