Why would you do that to them? Why make them be fans of the other LA team? May as well just make them Clippers fans...
And you're a dork. I did invite you to the show when the tickets were mine. And Cat is hot. All of us thought so. You're like the one person who thinks that Heidi Klum is okay.
this totally just made my day. im so glad that matt is finally supporting the right team! and you need to inform your friend chris that there is no other baseball team in LA, so we have no idea what he is talking about. but chase looks cute (mattie too), and i can see one of his front teeth!
Hey Matt, your cousin Summer found your family blog! Thought we would say hi from N. Utah. You have a wonderful family, looks like your all doing well! ;) Your Uncle Mark and Aunt Kim
Hey Laura. Do you remember me? Christy Villa. I'm married now and live in Arizona. I stumbled across your blog a few months ago but haven't ever been able to comment. Been a little busy with the new baby but I wanted to stop by and at least say hi. Your family is so cute. I'm so glad to see how big Chase has become. What a cutie! Take care!
10 comments:
Go dodgers. Hopefully this was the 16-10 win, not the 0-8 loss at Coors field.
Why would you do that to them? Why make them be fans of the other LA team? May as well just make them Clippers fans...
And you're a dork. I did invite you to the show when the tickets were mine. And Cat is hot. All of us thought so. You're like the one person who thinks that Heidi Klum is okay.
So cute!
Tell Matt I have Norah trained to smile and clap whenever we watch baseball, which is pretty much only the Dodgers of course.
this totally just made my day. im so glad that matt is finally supporting the right team! and you need to inform your friend chris that there is no other baseball team in LA, so we have no idea what he is talking about. but chase looks cute (mattie too), and i can see one of his front teeth!
chase is such a cutie in this picture. matt looks ok, i guess.
If I didnt have a nephew I would totally say he has got to be the cutest little boy so instead I will say he is the cutest almost 17 month old boy!
You think Heidi Klum is "okay"?!?!?!?!
Maybe with these two best-looking Dodger fans, they'll keep winning!! GO DODGERS!!! ***Mom & Dad***
Hey Matt, your cousin Summer found your family blog! Thought we would say hi from N. Utah. You have a wonderful family, looks like your all doing well! ;)
Your Uncle Mark and Aunt Kim
Hey Laura. Do you remember me? Christy Villa. I'm married now and live in Arizona. I stumbled across your blog a few months ago but haven't ever been able to comment. Been a little busy with the new baby but I wanted to stop by and at least say hi. Your family is so cute. I'm so glad to see how big Chase has become. What a cutie! Take care!
Post a Comment