Here is Chase and the big male gorilla. They were literally inches apart - separated only by very very thick glass. The gorilla was looking right at Chase and Chase was so thrilled he couldn't stop saying "ooh ooh ooh" (his monkey/gorilla sounds). we had to tear him away.
If you click on the first pic you can see the gorilla re-eating his re-gurgitated food. he did this like 3 times. it was gross. i guess it was so good he wanted to keep enjoying it.
Here we are watching all the chimps playing - there were about 10 of them "hanging" around and being pretty entertaining. you can see Chase saying much more "ooh ooh" 's
So seriously, we love the zoo and will take anyone who wants to come along.
11 comments:
That sounds like fun. I took Rebekah 6 months ago, but she was too little to really see over the bars and cages. I need to go back again... when it's not so hot.
I love "my little monkey", soooo much. his grandma
i want to go to the zoo. take me please. i love it when the gorillas up-chuck their food and eat it again. i've seen it up close and personal as well. chase looked really cute with his cuffed sleeves.
wow he is too cute. i seriously miss him a ton. (kelly i miss your kids too) but is hard going from seeing him everyday to not anymore. i cant wait to come home and play with him. i like that his shirt says elephant on it since that is my favorite animal sound that he makes.
What a cute little monkey! We have called Kylee monkey since she was a baby.... some reason I bet it is more fitting for Chase since he is probably climbing and hanging more than Kylee did. Maybe we can hit up the zoo next time I am there. that would be fun!
I will go with you anytime and my schedule is always wide open just call me.... PS Chase is adorable as usual.
i fell like actually has hair in that first picture
So I'm realizing that I'm dying for those little cyber pats we call "comments" and that I haven't been commenting on anybody else's.
Monkees are my favorite too. I want a chimp to dress up in a train conductors outfit, and a sailor suit.
I like that on your profile on the "about us" part it has a picture of just you. I know it wasn't intentional, but it's still funny. Peace.
TOOOO handsome! What a cutie!
Love the zoo! never been to the one in LA, but it looks like you guys had a great time!
The same thing happened to us with the gorilla being super close. The photo didn't turn out well for me though. We need to use our passes together!
Post a Comment