So we went to the American Idol tour last night at the Staples Center and had a lot of fun. Our tickets were great, right on the floor. I will admit that there were a few not as exciting acts, but luckily the cheesy group numbers were minimal. And Brooke did amazing. I also really loved Michael Johns and David A and David Cook was really great.
We got to go to the VIP after party after the concert. I did not feel so VIP though as I had to pay for a $3 cup of ice with some diet coke in it. It was a little crazy and the "idols" were swarmed. I am not one for really wanting to bug "celebrities" to take pictures with me. I had to get the one with Jason so Leigh would die of jealousy, and then I thought, what the heck, I will get this one:
9 comments:
i cant even begin to tell you how jealous i am. jason casto looks goooood.
Laura, I just want you to know your my american idol!! Your the best.
david archuleta's suit looked really sparkly. i'm glad you had fun. i'm just a little disappointed that you didn't throw yourself at chikeze.
I think Brooke was the only idol not adorned in sequins. Pretty sure Ramielle stole an outfit from my 5th grade dance recital. Oh yeah, you forgot to mention that all those people that you pushed out of the way to get a pic with Cook were 10 year old girls. (details, details...) Such a fun night!
ha ha kady. yeah, good job brooke for no sequins. ramiele has interesting costume choices. and i actually almost did run down a 6 year old girl, on accident, and then i felt bad and helped her get through to cook. such a nice deed, huh?
glad to see your always shopping for a new husband ;)
So awesome! I too am so jealous! Got any more pics?
I was just disappointed that Sy changed her onstage outfit for a much more modest look at the after party.
p.s. Jason Castro did look good with his tight cut off jeans and vans. I took the scissors to my jeans as soon as I got home.
NO WAY!!!!!
Post a Comment