
So I guess we start a little earlier than 16 at our house. We went to Costco today with Valerie and Milana and Chase was SO excited to see Milana and he kept calling her "na na". We put them next to each other in the cart and they couldn't keep their hands off each other. They were hugging and kissing - voluntarily. It was really cute. Milana got her fill of Chase then wanted to get in her own cart and Chase felt a little rejected and started crying. When we left Costco and parted ways he pointed to Milana crying. I showed Chase this picture tonight on the computer and he kept pointing to Milana saying "na na" and waving to her. I think he is crushing big time.
P.S. As Valerie just mentioned in her post, Milana is now doing the closed mouth kisses, where Chase has obviously not picked that one up yet.
5 comments:
Oh la la! Man our kids are going to hate us when they are 14 for this, but it will be totally worth it!
your son kisses with his eyes open...awkward!
Whoa! Is Mila slipping Chase the nose. You better have the talk with him about girls like Mila who only want one thing. Just like her mother.
PS Dont post pics of you guys hanging out if im not there. I dont care that I couldnt go!
yeah i was going to comment on chase's affinity for open-mouthed nose kisses, but i guess it was already mentioned. i'm thinking that this line of behavior is going to result in another baby in the not too distant future for those two.
he's a frencher.
Post a Comment