Here are some pics of us outside/inside Nokia Theater.
Cell phones and cameras were supposedly banned. Luckily, we are very very sneaky and snuck ours in. So here are some pics of us in the theater and of David Cook singing after they announced he won. I will admit I was screaming like a little school girl. I will also admit I have been listening to nothing but American Idol song downloads since the finale. And yes, I am 27.

We saw mostly C-/D+ celebrities and former Idol contestants. My favorite to note was we saw Jason Yeager (those of you who may not remember he was in top 24 but eliminated shortly after) whom I heard from "a source" that they originally told him they did not have an extra ticket for him for the finale - which I am glad they were able to scrape one up - well we saw him on our way out waiting at the end of the line to claim his cell phone. This was so sad and humorous to me at the same time. I guess top 24 isn't all it is cracked up to be?
So Idol is over. What oh what will I do with my Tuesday and Wednesday nights now? Six words for you...So You Think You Can Dance. whoo hoo!
8 comments:
finally some ai pics. i didn't hardly recognize leigh in the pic with her glasses. i like your black shirt and necklace. you looked very cute.
i'm so jealous. That sounds like so much fun. I was so excited to see him win. Thank goodness Archuleta didn't win. I would have been really mad. good for you for saying it out loud, and i think i'm just as excited as you are to be watching so you think you can dance, again. It seems like too long since it was last on.
love you tons.
cari
what kel? you didnt think i looked cute!? im hurt. YAY for american idol, i was sad when our dvr erased the finale, i secretly wanted to watch it over and over again.
thanks kel. we were told to look "hip". this was the best i could do, you know with my closet full of "hip" clothes i have. my shoes (not pictured) were pretty cute and hip.
i didn't say that leigh didn't look cute, i just said i didn't recognize you for a sec. i like that they told you to look "hip," since we totally saw you on tv and all. did jason yaeger look hip because i don't think that's possible.
That must have been so fun to be there! Good on ya!
I am going through some mild depression right now... why did AI have to end??? So glad we got to go to the finale! You guys scored some good seats! The Jason Yeager story is too funny!
Here are two great free websites that have cute blog backgrounds. I like the Lee Lou Blogs one a little better because it doesnt mess up the format.
http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment