Friday, May 9, 2008

nothing exciting

nothing fun or new has happened lately, but wanted something other than my new fridge to look at. randoms from the week:

- it's been a little cold (California definition of cold - mid to high 60's) all week. although i have complained about it, i secretly like it because i have been able to wear my new & favorite sweatshirt all week.

- Chase fell down the stairs. Did I mention my stairs are all wood? poor little guy.

- Chase sported 3 new bumps on the head (none from above mentioned stair falling, which resulted in no bumps) Bumps were from (1) hitting head on corner of door at church (2) falling off push car thing while standing on it to reach a picture frame and (3) falling and hitting head on corner of kitchen cabinet. Life is rough for a 14 month old

- I HEART Farmers Market. and I HEART the amazing little homemade donuts - they are so tiny and delicious - I could easily eat the whole dozen in one sitting. thank you Northridge Farmers Market for your delicious donuts and fab produce. It's my new favorite thing to do Wednesday evenings (although it is keeping me from favorite class at gym - sorry anneli that i missed again! - so instead i eat a dozen deep fried donuts - good choice, eh?

- Lakers are in 2nd round of playoffs (I know everyone knows this) - which is why I am posting on a Friday night.


Not a very eventful week. Here are some pics of the star of the blog. why is it so fun to climb into everything?




And the men of the house with their favorite toy.

6 comments:

kelly l said...

as i said to you on the phone, i love the pic of chase and matt on the couch. he (i'm meaning chase here) looks so grown up. i guess matt looks grown up too since he's 30 now. and boo hoo about cold california. i feel so sorry for you. i love 60 degree weather. it is just perfect. jeans and flip flops. perfect.

Sean said...

matt must no be a real man if he allows chase to hold the remote. If Spencer ever gets a hold of ours I grab it quick so he doesn't change the channel.
GO LAKERS

Holly said...

Chase looks so skinny since i last saw him... are you feeding him or is he making himself throw up because he is home with his skinny mini mommy all day? He is still freaking cute. ummmm... you coming to my moms this week or what?

Laura said...

rest assured sean, this was the dvd remote. although we have had the channel changed on us many a times while watching something delayed.

holly - you in town? hello?? when are you here and when are you leaving?

brookeisacrazylady said...

okay, so i can't tell you how much better that makes me feel about baylie's head the last few weeks...its age related. thanks.

xcdenke said...

Poor Chase! Aren't kids tough? I'd would LOVE to go with you the next time you go to the Farmer's Market. I've always wanted to go. Lemme know. Maybe we'll hit some hills afterwards to make up for the donuts! ")