Sunday, January 4, 2015

2014

How do I sum up this year?

2 half marathons
1 Ragnar relay
beach
Disneyland
baseball
dance classes
family bike rides
more beach
little sister gets married
trip to Utah
more Disneyland
trips to San Diego
more beach
having TWO kids in school
getting knocked up...another Girl!
marking a year living in Irvine

I guess that is just some highlights.  Nothing too exciting (ok, other than a wedding and baby on the way that is), but no lavish - or hardly any at all for that matter - vacations.  Just a lot of real life and simple but happy days.  I choose to feel grateful and that makes me feel incredibly blessed.

I was talking to a close friend recently who had a pretty tough year.  We talked about making life happen.  I know a lot of people (myself included), tend to say things like "I can't wait to see what next year has in store for us."  I'd like to think, for the most part, it has in store what we choose to make happen.  So I hope in 2015 to make a lot of great things happen.