So I get it. You see, at first I was a little uncertain as to why people CHOOSE to have more than one child. But lately I have been finally reaping the rewards of having more than one child. They entertain each other. Well, more specifically, the older child orders the younger child what to do and the younger child (sometimes) happily obliges. And those few sweet times during the day when they are peacefully playing together (and not fighting) makes me realize why we give our children siblings.Let me tell you, it is hard to capture these moments on camera. Mostly because I don't dare interrupt the peaceful play. Also, if your kids are like mine, as soon as they see a camera, they yell "CHEESE" and demand to see the pictures immediately. But here are a few I was able to capture:
They packed up their lunchboxes with toys and went to preschool (which was located on the landing)
I think this one had something to do with taking their chairs up and down the stairs.
And of course, playing dress up. For how much I tortured Mia with these fairy wings for Halloween, I now can hardly get her to take them off.

4 comments:
ohhh this is so cute!!! i miss those kids so much, i havent seen them all week! i cant wait for the habit tomorrow so i can see them. mia looks so beautiful in all of those photos.
my original comment was derailed after reading leighs...new comment- can i meet ya'll at the habit tomo which is actually today? ok, now on to the next- you think two kids is entertainment, try three. and then if you're rave, four. still haven't had enough time to tell you how that one works out! precious seeing your kids play together, laura! and can you remind both chase and mia that i think they're adorable!
i like that they dump toys in the shower. that's pretty funny.
gay - it is an open invite. friday, 6pm, habit. we will be there. now if you actually drive over the hill on friday night and show up, i will be a little shocked...but if you are already in the vall...
Post a Comment