Monday, January 31, 2011

Dad's Day

Last Saturday, it was Dad's day at Preschool. As you might imagine, Chase was very excited about this. He kept telling me all week that NO MOMS and NO SISTERS could come ONLY Dads. (and poor Mia cried for close to 30 minutes after they left. I guess she really did feel left out.) They did a variety of fun "Dad" activities, such as making pancakes and hammering together a wood box (although Matt admitted he may or may not have picked the easier wood project. and I obviously didn't even try to get Matt to take a camera with him) My favorite part of this story was when Matt came downstairs ready to go and was dressed all cute and smelled all good....to go to preschool. I said "Are you trying to make a good impression on the other Dad's?" I guess girls aren't the only ones who dress for other girls.

2 comments:

leigh said...

thats a cute picture! matt does look handsome. and i was very impressed with the wood box.

kelly l said...

i'm glad they both had fun and looked good doing it.