I made a blanket for my friend Gay's beautiful baby girl. Having a girl after 3 boys is a pretty special thing, so I wanted a more special gift to give her. Thanks to Heather - if you are reading - for the idea with the ribbons. It was really easy and turned out so cute.

And this next project is something I have been wanting to do for over a year. I have been in Primary for like 3 years now and have been wanting to do chair covers for our Primary room. I finally took on this project this month. It was pretty easy, but very time consuming. Especially since I don't have any fancy machine to cut out felt letters so had to trace them all and cut them out by hand. I am very pleased how they turned out.

I have a few other projects up my sleeve, but will have to wait until after "Project Chase's 4th Birthday".
6 comments:
those are the cutest chair covers! great job!
I am impressed with your craftiness!
Wow! I'm way impressed
Those are intense chair covers...so cute.
Great job! So fun to see. A young mom in Utah showed me her little blankets like you made and she called them "taggy blankets".
I don't know if I am the Heather you are referring to - am I? I only ask cause I just did a ribbon flannel blanket too- but I see you know other Heathers...
those chair covers are darling! I am in nursery....
Post a Comment