Like most people, I have been reflecting a lot on this past year. 2010. And not to be annoying, but it has been a great year. truly. and, not to mention, first time since 2005 when I haven't been pregnant for any part of the year. I thought about doing somewhat of a year in review, but I thought I would just put down a list of things that I will want to remember about this year (in no particular order).
potty training
drama queen toddler
menchies
the habit
the habit
hanging with Leigh
swimming
dodger spring training
girls' weekends
running
preschool
washington d.c.
baseball games
the park
bbq-ing with friends
san diego
disneyland
2 trips to utah
2 visits from Larsons
san francisco
northern cal coast
turning 30
girls nights
sunday dinners with the 'rents
family walks
I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store.
5 comments:
love the family picture on the side too!
Cute picture!
YAY! i got a direct shout out! i have loved hanging out with you too. that is a good list. i like the dodgers and the habit. good things to remember. and i really like the picture of you and matt!! you should post more pics of you too. what night is that from??
cute photo of you and matt. was that on new years eve? i'm glad you had a fun pregnant-free year. now, onto this year.
Laura, I am with you on this one. 2010 was like the jackpot year for us. So glad you had a wonderful 2010. I hope we can make it back to you for 2011!
Post a Comment