
Like any typical 3 year old, Chase is terrible at hide and seek. Like he can't stay hidden 5 seconds without revealing his super-hard-to-figure-out hiding spot.
Mia, on the other hand, at almost 18 months, is excellent at hide and seek.
I discovered this talent of hers about a month ago. We were upstairs and all of a sudden I had no idea where Mia was. I walked room to room calling her name, not knowing where she was. I started to get a little panicked. I walked back into Chase's room for about the 3rd time and finally noticed a slight bulge behind the curtain. I lifted it back to find Mia, who was now giggling upon being discovered.
Ever since then, the girl disappears several times a day. Most frequently when I am trying to get her to come get her diaper changed or take a bath, etc. At least now I know her favorite spots. But everytime I find her either hidden behind a curtain, or crouched behind a chair, or behind the bed, she is as quiet and still as can be, until the moment she is found.
1 comment:
Love that kid!
Post a Comment