I felt like I lived in my swimsuit all week. Considering the 100+ degree weather, it was essential. Nothing like swimming pools and beach to deal with the scorching heat.

and food. maybe my mom didn't feel like it was a vacation so much since she did all the cooking. nothing like eating dinner everyday outside with your swimsuit on. That is kind of my favorite. And with the whole "vacation" vibe, I felt like I was constantly eating all week.

we miss these cousins already. now to rid Chase of using the words "poop" and "butt crack" every day. Thanks Drew!

didn't get enough? check out kelly's post too for more pics.
1 comment:
i just love it that any time drew would say a potty word, chase couldn't control his laughter. i miss that boy who says "thips." we miss you guys already. i think we're going to come for christmas.
Post a Comment