Of course, in my excitment to get started, I forgot to take a before picture, but here you can kind of see it, in Chase's old nursery (although it is half covered in a quilt). Awww, but look at cute baby Chase.
And although I would have loved to have picked out a cute pink fabric...I had to do something more generic in case we have another boy. But I did add a pink pillow and some pink buttons, that can easily be changed to blue if need be.
It was relatively easy...we covered the back and seat cushions, and ottoman, and made new armrests out of rectangular pieces of foam. All for under $35. Much cheaper than buying a new chair.

6 comments:
you did a great job supervising mom during the whole chair situation. ha. it does look great. it was so weird to see chases room with a crib in it! and poor bandito...
You forgot to mention that you did the ottoman all by yourself!
hey now, I actually did A LOT on this chair. I cut out ALL of fabric and sewed the arm rests all by myself. give me some credit! i would have done more if i had been allowed.
AND i did the pink pillow all by myself.
I am very impressed. I think you should ask Santa for a sewing machine and then you could sew us all cute shirts like Kelly's for Christmas.
i'm glad you and mom finally got to a sewing project. it looks great. and seriously, just buy a sewing machine. it's easy.
Post a Comment