Tuesday, July 13, 2010

chatting with chase


so i could probably write something funny every day that comes out of chase's mouth. i am sure if you have a 3 year old, you know what i am talking about. but this kid...let me tell you, he really is something else. i just couldn't resist posting 2 conversations from yesterday.
conversation #1 (took place with my sister leigh)
(Chase is in his Peter Pan character)
Leigh: Peter, do you kiss Wendy?
Peter Pan: Yeah, I kiss Wendy.
Leigh: Do you kiss girls?
Peter Pan: Yeah, I kiss girls. But girls talk too much.
conversation #2
scenario: driving in the car, the sun is setting, so Chase requests his sunglasses because the sun is in his eyes.
Me and Leigh: Chase, stop looking at the sun.
Chase: Why?
Me: Because the sun is too bright and is bad for your eyes.
Chase: but I ate a lot of carrots.

3 comments:

xcdenke said...

Love it! I think the boys are too scared of pirates, so Peter Pan will have to wait. Kids say the darndest things!

Kady said...

I love that Chase says that girls talk too much and you are always saying that he will not quit talking and asking questions, especially in the car. Maybe he just likes to be the conversationalist.

kelly l said...

he's such a little genius.