Here are some of the things they have been doing together lately.
(note: all below pictures were candid and not set up in any way)
Eat Breakfast.
(Chase was upset because George wanted a banana for breakfast, but we were all out)
Color
(George is picking out the orange marker)
Play hide and go seek.
Get time outs and a talking to about not laying on top of Baby Sister.
Show George the picture he made at school.

Play together in the fort.
Read books.
Go to sleep.
I drew the line with letting George go swimming and help us clean the backyard.
10 comments:
this is like the best solution ever. you really didn't even need to have another kid! george could have kept him entertained for the rest of his life and you wouldn't have to out up with all the fighting, back talking, etc that comes with kids!
i would've totally let george clean the backyard. I LOVE all those pictures. that's just the best. i love that george helped chase with the crayons and him getting put in time out. i think those were my favorites. if you were a scrapbooker, that would be the best scrapbooking story. but at least you blogged it. very blog-worthy. btw, is that leigh's george? ella will love to see this post since she too has george or maybe she gifted him to drew, i can't remember.
YES. i have patiently been awaiting this post! so funny i almost cried while looking through all of those photos. this is a matter of simple psychology (thanks to my psych minor) chase is experiencing a void in his life with his favorite aunt leigh gone, and the void was filled by growing an attachment to george which yes use to belong to me. he just misses me, its as simple as that.
that is very very cute.
kelly - remember leigh and wade got those when we were in vegas a few years ago for the byu game.
Busted!!! Now leigh knows I let Chase "borrow" her curious George.
Last post was from your Mom, since I am at Kelly's.
This is adorable! You write such cute things...love it!
Laura, this made my day seeing this post. It was adorable. My mom and I even talked about it over the phone. I need to fly out to meet this cute kid - and I suppose my own nephew and niece as well.
That is the cutest post. I always wanted my kids to have a favorite animal/somewhat imaginary friend, but they don't. I think it is because they have eachother...
which I have comes to grips with. :) I look at your blog alot, but have to go through Dave and caitlin, so I am just finally gonna add you. :)
Post a Comment