I hate that this post is untimely, but because I had no pictures on my own camera, I have been waiting on others to send me theirs (you know who you are).
We rang in the New Year by having a kids free dinner out with friends, followed by a wild party that included mexican train and coke zeros.
Despite getting to bed after 1AM (which is so extremely late for me), I woke up at 6:15AM (so extremely early for me - I am an 8 hour of sleep a night kind of gal) to haul over to Pasadena to go the Rose Parade. I have not been since I was about 4 years old (and don't remember much...at all), and have never had any desire to go. But Matt's company was throwing a Rose Parade party at one of it's buildings where we could supposedly view the parade from the balcony. We get there, the building was a few blocks from Colorado, and we could not get in, and Matt forgot the paper he wrote down the party planner's number on. (Turns out, they had another building actually on Colorado ...which makes a lot more sense.. where the party was going on, which Matt supposedly did not know about).
Lucky for us, our great brother in law had camped overnight with his family and had curb side space for our group. So we crash in right as the parade is starting, and eat all their food while we are at it (since we thought we were going to a party w/ breakfast). It worked out great for us, and we had such a fun time at the parade and chase absolutely loved it. We are definitely going back next year.
2 comments:
you guys are wild. i thought people slowed down once they had kids, but not the anderson's!! i'm proud of you for making the parade, that is for reals early...
Wow! You actually got up to go to the parade? Are you feeling ok? ;) I am glad you guys had a good time. You got some great pictures of Chase!
Post a Comment