
Oh, and if anyone didn't know yet, I am pregnant. Due in June. Hooray for all things pretty and pink. And here is to hoping for a nice, quite, calm baby girl.
(and yes Kelly, I stole this graphic from your blog. I am very excited that my sister is also having a girl and also due in June)
16 comments:
Congrats!!!
i stole the graphic from someone else's blog, so all is well. you know my baby girl will be cuter than yours. i just want you to be prepared. i'll love baby mia no matter how much she looks like matt. i think mia is a name keeper. and p.s. i commented, are you happy now?
how cool that you're both gonna have a baby at the same time and both be girls. that is awesome. that's never happened in the Anderson family before. It's always been 2 at the same time, but opposite sexes.
love you. congrats.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Although, as I told you before... she's still your daughter so you might as well give up on having a quiet lil' girl.
Hopefully she's as funny and as good of a dancer as her mama.
I love both my future nieces so much! i cant wait to have two more princesses in the family to accompany ella bella.
and i agree with everything dave said.
THAT'S AWESOME NEWS! We're sooo excited for you! A girl...how fabulous!
Woo Hoo! I highly reccomend girls!
That is seriously SO exciting Laura! And to be able to be prego the same time as Kelly is super fun. Congrats to you too Kel! Those babies are gonna be BFF's.
CONGRATS! That is so exciting!
Congrats!! how exciting!! Yes pretty and pink is the best. We are so happy for you guys. matt is going to love having his little girl! chase is also going to love having a sister. And you...well you are going to love having a daughter-the friendship is amazing. Take it easy and congrats to your sis too.
so, we're sticking with the Mormon way right, girl's family covers the wedding?
that is awesome! congrats. and how fun for you and your sister.
good luck with that calm thing, don't you know older brothers ruin that? no, darby was way more mellow especially the first year...until she switched on me.
a million congrats.
YAY!! I've been waiting to hear what you were having. Congrats!!! I hope you are feeling well.
Matt and Laura- Congratulations on the baby girl coming in June! So exciting. I am sure glad that I looked at your blog today! I don't check it often enough.
There are many babies coming in the family this year...you, Kelly, Deena, Jen, and many of my nieces on the "Berrett" side. It's crazy and cool. Love ya-take good care...Brenda
Congrats on the girl! Exciting now that you know for sure.
Congratulations! You're so lucky you'll have one of each. Boys are great, but I'm still holding out for at least 1 girl. Someday maybe. Have fun buying all the girly stuff!
Post a Comment