on MLK day we went to Santa Barbara which is becoming our annual day trip there. Remember
last year? Well, this year the weather was even warmer, so we hit the beach. the weather was great, the company was great, and the food was world famous. I am thinking we won't wait another year to go back this time.

I only managed to pull my camera out once while we were on the beach, so if anyone else took pics, please send to me.
4 comments:
no one wants to hear about you hitting the beach in january.
Sounds like Kelly is whining again! ;)
I really can't say anything about that, except I hate you. Oh and congrats on baby girl.
Way to take advantage of it! We have had some of that here too, but it is supposed to start raining again tomorrow.
Did you know your dog's name is the same as Angela's cat from The Office? I'm sure you did that on purpose. There was an AWESOME episode after the superbowl if you haven't seen it, check it out. I was laughing so hard.
Post a Comment