These pics are for you Leigh - eat your heart out!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
is it officially shorts wearing season?
The warm weather feels great. Since we hit about 85 degrees yesterday and today, I finally busted out some shorts for Chase - which I was very excited about because after the warm weather we had a few weeks ago, I went out and bought him a summer wardrobe which was immediately followed by many rainy days and I was starting to feel some anxiety at not being able to use my newly purchased goods! (why is it that I am more excited to get Chase new clothes than myself? This motherhood thing does some strange things to you.) Me and my pasty legs on the other hand, are going to be staying in jeans a little while longer.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is such a cute little man. I love his plaid shorts!! He is getting so big... when is the next one coming?
Holly took the words right out of my mouth with the little man comment! He is looking more and more like you. So cute!
you'll get over being more excited about buying him new clothes, i promise. i'd much rather buy me new clothes than my kids. and as to your 85 degrees, the high today will be 48 thank you very much so take that. ok, so at least chase is looking good.
YAY! he looks too cute, besides those dorky shoes with giraffes on them! haha just kidding. but seriously he is adorable. hurry up and come visit. and i would like to echo kellys comment...its like 50 degrees here and every BYU student is out studying on the lawn now in their shorts and flip flops!
Chase is pretty dang cute.
Love the shiny head.
Just doing my daily Anderson blog check.... :) love the shorts.....
Post a Comment