well here you have it. I finally got Chase on video walking. His first steps were at the beginning of this month and he has slowly been taking more and more (and getting more and more daring which means getting more and more injuries). Anyway, I am a bad first time parent and FINALLY got the video camera out today to document it.
9 comments:
you have an over-achiever! so don't write sad comments on my blog... i'm trying to ignore the fact that i'm leaving. i'm for real starting to feel a little emotional tonight. this of course is harder than i thought....
Awwwwww!
he is so stinking cute! i cant believe he is walking, actually i can since he was starting to after break. give him a big kiss for me!
i'm glad you finally realized that you're a bad parent. i mean seriously, procrastinating video taping your child? i'm one infraction away from calling child services. good thing i made you that scrapbook so that chase has documentation of his first year or else for sure, you'd be a goner. and yes, your child is a genius, prodigy, etc. etc. hurry up and come visit. i think i'm going to have to mention that on every comment i make.
kel
Wow, he is doing so well. And he totally looks like a zombie!
Hi laura! This is cathy from freshman year. so, I was blog surfing and I found your blog on April Johansens site that was listed on her sister in-laws site... anyways, It's nice to see pictures of you and your family! Here is a link to ours. http://www.littleasians.blogspot.com/
Hi laura! This is cathy from freshman year. so, I was blog surfing and I found your blog on April Johansens site that was listed on her sister in-laws site... anyways, It's nice to see pictures of you and your family! Here is a link to ours. http://www.littleasians.blogspot.com/
So cute!! Can you believe that he's already walking?!
So awesome! I can't believe he's walking already! That was such a cute video!
Post a Comment